Bliss Inspirations

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Costume Jewelry




Urban Outfitters features costume jewelry of the latest trends targeted towards a youthful customer. The Tear Drop Cluster Earrings are sold for $20.00 and feature base metal with stones that are glued in and sure to fall out one day. These mass produced costume jewelry items are made to break and this is reflected by the low price and poor quality of product. These items are in one day and out the next and are made to be disposable pieces that can traded out when the new trend follows.http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/index.jsp

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you write about them when speaking about their inevitability to fall apart one day. I remember time and time again how disappointed I would be around the age of 14 when I had my ears pierced. New earrings I'd purchased would fall apart only a couple of weeks later and I would be incredibly mad. Glad I know to stay away from costume jewelry unless it is for a specific event. :)

    ReplyDelete